Sunday 25 January 2015

Divinely Delectable, Super-Healthy Blueberry Ice Cream!


Yep, 4 glorious weeks of year-end break!

Being on a break from work has given me all the play time a girl could want or need!  I even had time to play with my new  "app" that allows me to write on photos to make them self-explanatory - such fun!!  Learning to be a little more techno-savvy this year!


I have spent much time outdoors, in the garden, in the shed and soaking in a few rays of Vitamin D, for 10 mins at a time.  Enough to be sun-kissed and not sun-burnt!
(And no, those hairy knees above, are not mine, but belong to my son!)

Mixed fruit and berry smoothies for breakfast makes use of  produce from the garden: blueberries, strawberries, nectarines and a frozen half banana (store-bought).

It's soo simple, it's a recipe that needs 2 things: vanilla ice-cream and blueberries.  Oh yes, and a blender.  Simple.  Delicious.  Simply delicious and deliciously simple!
And, it's incredibly healthy junk food!!

I have had even more time on my hands for 10 days as my Buddha Boy went for a Vipassana 10 day retreat, leaving me home alone, on my own sort-of-head-space retreat!  And indeed, absence does make the heart grow fonder!
 
The dilemma of my cat; to snooze or not to snooze!  What a marvelous role model in taking life less seriously!
Definitely 2015's New Year's Resolution for me!  To sing more, to enjoy more, to chill more!

No comments:

Post a Comment